Tuesday 19 August 2008

Wrath Beta and me

I am not in the Beta. And I'm happy that I'm not in the Beta, I don't like having things spoiled for me. So all that I know, when avoiding the nice parts of the news (meaning that everything but mechanics, nerfs and blatantly obvious things are passing by me), are what I can't miss or won't spoil it for me.

The first thing I heard was: Death Knights will be awesome. The second was that greens will look shiny. Then I heard that downranking got removed. I fell off my chair laughing. Simply because everyone is making/going to make a big fuss out of it. Exept for me, although I'm a healer at the moment. I'm one of those people that just plays the game, not worrying about nerfs and fixes. My Class Leader, on the other hand, doesn't. He is already trying to figure out the best DPS rotations in Wrath, etc. etc. So he is really bummed about it, while I am laughing my @ss off.

But that's not the part of the news which I like most. Neither is the fact that Agility is rumored to provide Shamans with AP instead of Strength, making Strength a stat for Paladins and Warriors. No, I like that Blizzard is looking into making unique items, like tabards and pets, retrieveable.
I like this because I was hacked a year ago, losing many tabards (I am a tabard collector) including the Argent Dawn one, the Dark Portal opening event one and the WoWTCG Tabard of Flame.

The chance to get those back is one that I'd love to take. The rest of the news: Meh.
By the way, I need to start inserting pictures again.

No comments: