Wednesday 16 January 2008

So...

What should I write about?

I could write about my raiding, my guild, my lack of PvP skill, my lack of flying mount, my lack of a 375 tradeskill (damn hackers!), my other blogs, my alts, my life as a resto shaman although that was a long time ago, things I don't or do like about WoW, how I slack during raids, what I eat when playing WoW, I could write about writing about WoW, or... no wait.

I am an indecisive person. Not when it comes to what spell I should use, or what to do now. I am indecisive about loot. Even though I have been told thousands of times that I should need when I need, wether it is for my off-sets (elemental and restoration) or for my little brother (resto druid), I keep asking if I may need.

Well, better safe than sorry. But it isn't that useful when you need to decide if you want something when it drops. Like in raids. Usually I still have to check my old gear, compare and then decide if I want.

Luckily, I have a great guild and the officers know that I take a bit longer (unless it's Rage) and it's all no problem.

1 comment:

Sam Hadfield said...

im so ninjaring that rage ;_;