Monday 28 January 2008

Wireless! And Shared Topic #1

New router, so I'm posting (and playing) wireless. If you don't count my powercable, my Nostromo cable, my speaker cables, my USB dongle's cable and my mouse's cable, wait, that has no cable. It is holding up fine, and installing the router was piece of cake pie. The pie cannot be a lie, since it is pie and it rhymes.

Anyhow, Siha from Bananashoulders came up with something on Blog Azeroth: Shared Blog Topics.
Thus, to kick off the idea, here is the first topic:

Q: What do you enjoy about the class you play the most?

What I like:

Tough one. When I started playing WoW, I played Hunter, but after my break, the server I was on didn't appeal anymore. Then I rolled Shaman, just to see if I like it. Needless to say, I loved it.
What did I love? Well, in retrospect, I must have liked the fact that I could heal myself and that I am versatile. Hence why my favorite alts are Druid and Paladin. When I raided at level 60, as Restoration, I liked how I played a vital role in raiding, mainly keeping people alive.

But as Enhancement, I love that I can do what I please: I can't really PvP, but I dislike it anyway. Grinding is easy, because of Shamanistic Rage and I love my Windfury. In raids, the melee DPS is always happy to see me, since I buff their DPS alot. I do alot of damage with my shiny axe, which makes me happy. I even enjoy counterspelling.
The Downsides:
Ofcourse, though it may seem as an easy class, you actually need skill from time to time. Unfortunatly, there are enough noobs (not newbs, those are okay, they just need guidance and advice) that think that it *is* the easiest class and then screw up. In a PuG that I'm in for example. I always carry more ankhs than I will possibly need, for those that forget them, that is no problem, even I forget to get some from time to time, I even forget to repair sometimes. Oh, and melee doesn't work on all the bosses. Like Onyxia, or Al'ar, when there are no adds.

Siha's Point of View.
Nightravyn's PoV
Phaelia's Side
Conjude's Opinion
Same by Twalkins
Kyrilean's one
Valenna's Version

Offtopic
I also found this, when I was looking on Bananashoulders, who linked to this: Karazhan Bingo! I laughed at the idea, since I recognise some of it. I want a PuG bingo! I might just make it. But I have to PuG to put my main gripes on it... Yikes.

You may have noticed that this post is not as well written as the others. I can't think very straight at the moment, I am very, no, extremely nervous at the moment. I have a doctor's appointment at the hospital tomorrow and I don't like the idea of having to enter the OR again.
To make up for this, have one of my favorite songs via younoob.

No comments: